To use sport as a tool to select, disciple, and raise up a new generation of Christian leaders that will advance the Kingdom of God, in the underprivileged communities of George, South Africa.
– To share the gospel of Jesus with all students, helping them to understand their worth and identity in Christ, and teaching them how to fulfill His purpose for their lives.
– To select students each year that are young, talented sports men and women and through the highest standard of sports coaching, competition and mentorship develop them physically, mentally and spiritually.
– To place all students in local churches and involve them in cell groups, one on one mentorship, leadership studies and Saturday night youth club.
– The provision of free education as a school defined in the South African Schools Act of 1996 to the poor and needy.
– The provision of scholarships and bursaries for those in further education and the development of partnerships with local businesses to provide job opportunites for every student that graduates SAG.
Our Core Values
– We value lordship and recognize that all authority in heaven andearth belongs to Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour.
– We value discipleship and believe that all of us have been called to develop followers of Jesus Christ. We aim to make disciples that make disciples! Matt 28v18-20
– We value leadership and exist to develop this God given gift in our students
– We value a Christ-like character and seek to live and teach honesty, integrity and loyalty.
– We value commitment and strive to give 100% every day.
– We value excellence and every task is done as on to the Lord. The Sports Academy motto is “My best for His glory”
– We value team and the idea that together we can make a difference